- Alan Weiss:I arose this morning, thought I would ring for the servants, and found myself tugging on a curtain ornament.
- Alan Weiss:Early recordings. Maybe Chad knows.
- Noah:Where can I read/hear the cousin Jimmy story? I can't recall it.
- Noah:Life is good! Looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
- Hugh Blane:Alan, The photographs of the Nobel Suite are gorgeous. It was built for royalty and seems to fit you well.
- Alan Weiss:I drove up a sidewalk in Spain thinking it was a narrow street, almost wedged the Mercedes between two buildings. We cou
- Roberta Matuson:Wow! Your comment about having Hertz come pick up your car reminds me of the time that my husband dropped off our re
- Alan Weiss:You can't make this up!!
- Gary McMahon:Very Timely Alan. Just hung up on a call to an insurance company to renew my insurances. I received a quote last week,
- Rob Novak:They don't know Alan from Adam.
- Lisa Nirell:Hi Geoff, Glad you found it valuable. Feel free to share with your community as well. You will also find more of my vid
- Alan Weiss:Some people are so self-absorbed that they can implode at any moment.
- Alan Weiss:Worth the trek.
- Alan Weiss:Thanks, Tim!
- Tim Wilson:Alan, I remember watching a tournament that Woods was playing in and was a few strokes behind. What I found fascinati
- Alan Weiss:They refuse to raise the limit, a guy tells me he won't accept my social security number over the phone (and a superior
- Michael Bates:This is exactly what I needed to read as I begin my next project search! Thank you, Alan.
- Noah:$600 dollar credit limit? Why on earth would they not raise this? This has cost them potentially hundreds of thousand
- Geoff:Awesome interview. Thanks Lisa and Alan.
- Jeffrey Summers:Dead on as usual Alan!
- Alex Singleton:Her attitude was utterly counterproductive. My view is that when buying content or services from experts never haggle an
- Alan Weiss:I could swear I had that green stuff once on Air Egypt.
- Mike Drayton:Alan, next time you visit the UK, give Virgin a miss and fly Yorkshire Airlines http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPjJFv
- Bernice Johnston:Oh my gosh, Alan, the Canlis Restaurant. What memories you brought back. My dad used to take us there for grand and eleg
- Alan Weiss:Does it come with pudding?
- John Martin:That Yorkshire man line is 100% correct. I 'Likes' that comment.
- Robin van Lohuizen:So simple and true Alan, good posting!
- Alan Weiss:We all have limited time. Marketing to corporate executives on Linkedin of Facebook is like spitting into the wind. We h
- Anna Filina:Thank you Alan. From now on, I will try to focus my energy on the top 5 marketing options. Doing low quality marketing d
- Simon:I'd prefer anti-harassment training.
Category Archives: The Movies: Life in Reel Time
This video shows a 20-minute (in three segments) interview Alan conducted on the main stage of a major accounting convention in Australia, where he was asked for the third time to fly halfway around the world to help improve business acquisition and fee practices for the same group of hundreds of business owners. You’ll see how and why an owner’s accounting firm was turned around from an apparently inevitable bankruptcy to a thriving firm providing tremendous rewards for its owner and productive jobs for employees.
In addition to the videos below, here is more on Alan’s new Specialized Consulting and Growth for Boutique Consulting Firms service.
Video Segment (1 of 3):
Video Segment (2 of 3):
Video Segment (3 of 3):Print This Post
More info, click here.Print This Post
More info, click here.Print This Post
I just wanted to share with you this funny video I captured during Alan’s recent Best Practices workshop in Rhode Island. Enjoy, ChadPrint This Post
A quick return to Burma Shave and the days when driving the old man’s Chevy really meant something. Click here for presentation by OldBlueWebDesigns.comPrint This Post
A rare process visual presented by Alan at his most recent Million Dollar Consulting College® in Rhode Island.Print This Post