- Alan Weiss:Thank you!
- Paul Archer:Alan, wonderful musings whilst observing life at 6.30 in the morning over looking the Atlantic Ocean. I hope you have a
- Alan Weiss:I don't care what you think in such a totally supercilious observation and comment. You should see me smiling now....
- Tim Preston:I've been working in the education sector recently and there are some observations and ideas that to point to practice a
- Donabel Chua:Hey Alan Weiss! However great a fan I am of your current work and past achievements, and I really am, there's one sma
- Hugh Blane:Wonderful analogy about suicide Alan. Life truly can be a joyous gift and this is a wonderful reminder of that. Thank yo
- alan WEISS:I know no one there, sorry. Here's their sales number, why not start there? 1 (866) 558-7363
- Noah:Simple yet Powerful message. Thanks for the reminder.
- Noah:This one made me laugh.
- Noah:Looking forward to it! Great value, fantastic offer.
- Bob Chisholm:Hi Alan, This is a desperate attempt to see if you can advise me on how to reach someone at Hightail. I recently sign
- Praveen Puri:This was a great espisode. Though, when I first read the title, I got worried that you were ending the series. :-)
- alan weiss:Thanks, Matthew. Xenophobia is intense nationalism, not necessarily hatred of others. And the riots I see in the sport,
- Matthew Rippon:Soccer is indeed a metaphor for life. I like the line "united in nationalistic xenophobia". I think it's a bit unfair,
- Alan Weiss:They have the field to themselves, so they can be sloppy. If they ever had competition again, they's be in trouble.
- Noah:They must be taking subscription advice from the NY Times and WSJ.... I've never understood the Sirius trial. Same th
- Alan Weiss:Glad to hear that!
- Philippe Back:This notion of self-anger directed outward is priceless. It helped me dozens of times in handling myself better, and dea
- alan WEISS:Lobsters don't come with ID or global entry. The entire New England coast is rife with lobsters, so this was probably Rh
- alan WEISS:No, cliffhangers only appear at the end of a season.
- Praveen Puri:Is this going to be a 2-part cliffhanger?
- Hugh Blane:My wife claims to be a lobster connoisseur and asks, is this lobster from Maine? I'll be in Maine in August eating my sh
- Alan Weiss:Welcome to the word of the inept and incoherent. These are people who simply hate anyone with a differing view and launc
- Alan Weiss:Beagles are incapable of barking. They howl.
- Alan Weiss:I think it scares the hell out of some people, Mike, that the real differentiators in terms of success are talent and ha
- Alan Weiss:Just when you think you've seen it all, an "English coach" who can't use the language in writing and goes ballistic when
- Alan Weiss:Rhode Island has something called a "cabinet," which is really a friggin' milk shake. They have "coffee milk" which is a
- Alan Weiss:Just spout crap and nonsense. You'll sound like a $20K per day consultant. You won't BE ONE, of course, but you'll sound
- Alan Weiss:The Harbourside (Finn's Harbourside) could never do that. We were at The Mooring in Newport.
- Chris Blackman:I call Mr. Malek out for fraud. I have just checked: his claim about your picture in the DSM5 is untrue. Another poin
Category Archives: The Movies: Life in Reel Time
This video shows a 20-minute (in three segments) interview Alan conducted on the main stage of a major accounting convention in Australia, where he was asked for the third time to fly halfway around the world to help improve business acquisition and fee practices for the same group of hundreds of business owners. You’ll see how and why an owner’s accounting firm was turned around from an apparently inevitable bankruptcy to a thriving firm providing tremendous rewards for its owner and productive jobs for employees.
In addition to the videos below, here is more on Alan’s new Specialized Consulting and Growth for Boutique Consulting Firms service.
Video Segment (1 of 3):
Video Segment (2 of 3):
Video Segment (3 of 3):Print This Post
More info, click here.Print This Post
More info, click here.Print This Post
I just wanted to share with you this funny video I captured during Alan’s recent Best Practices workshop in Rhode Island. Enjoy, ChadPrint This Post
A quick return to Burma Shave and the days when driving the old man’s Chevy really meant something. Click here for presentation by OldBlueWebDesigns.comPrint This Post
A rare process visual presented by Alan at his most recent Million Dollar Consulting College® in Rhode Island.Print This Post