From our current Private Roster Mentor Community Hall of Fame® Meeting in New York City:
• Embrace your entire life, don’t “compartmentalize” your business.
• Simple is far more valuable than complex.
• Market even more when you are successful and have the funds to invest.
• You are far better served developing additional business in existing clients than trying to continually acquire new clients.
• A good idea isn’t enough—you have to monetize it through some kind of product or service offering.
• To grow substantially you can’t merely do “more of the same.” You have to think differently, and you may need help to do that.
• Mere interest is insufficient. Passion is required, in business and life.
• Always prepare a “Plan B” (e.g., to replay a key client or employee).
• Only an open mind can accept new ideas.