Here are just a few of the gems, personal observations, regrets, and improvement points in the summary reports from the participants in the Six Figures to Seven Workshop just concluded in Newport:
• I’ve worked much too hard at “not failing.”
• I’m going to stop working each day at 4, because I now work until 7.
• I have to fuel my work, my life, and my soul.
• My business is filled with latent profit.
• Rewarding myself is something I almost never do.
• My “quality family time” revolves around questions such as, “Why are you working so much?”
• Relationships lead to wealth.
• I’m my own bottleneck. I have to get out of my own way.