People often come to my home to spend a day to talk in depth about their business and life. Depending on a range of factors, that fee is typically $9,500 to $15,000.
I’m seeking to raise money for the Newport International Film Festival (I did a similar thing for Festival Ballet about two years ago).
Place your bid on the commentary to this notice (starting bid is $2,500). We will track them for two weeks, until noon, Eastern U.S. time, February 9. Whoever is high bidder at that point will receive:
• Dinner with me the night prior to our meeting
• A full day of coaching on subjects of your choice
• Free room at a nearby hotel
• Free local transportation
• A date that’s mutually-convenient and good for up to a year
• Transferable as a gift to someone else
• All meals while here
• The right to include a spouse, significant other, or business partner
You need only pay to get here, which means you can schedule it around your use of frequent flyer miles (or a car ride if you’re close). And, of course, your winning bid is deductible as a charitable donation (the check must be made out to the Film Festival, which can also accept your credit card).
You must list your name and email with your bid to keep this transparent, so that no one thinks I’m artificially boosting the bids!
The bidding is now open.