Think about five building blocks to personal and professional health:
1. Continuous skill building, always adding to your repertoire.
2. Continual behavioral improvement, honing more effective interactions.
3. A philosophy (beliefs) of life, creating and pursuing your goals and values.
4. High self-worth, believing in your own goodness even during setbacks and reversals.
5. Increasing value provided for others, becoming an object of interest to be sought out as you provide others with the means to improve themselves.
© Alan Weiss 2013