If you get in front of two, true, economic buyers every week, you’ll make between $300,000 and $600,000 annually, depending on the size of your projects. Here’s how it works:
• Two buyers a week equals 100 buyers a hear.
• Let’s conservatively assume that half will pursue serious discussions with you (50).
• Let’s conservatively assume that half of those will accept proposals (25).
• Let’s assume that you close half of those (you should close 80%), resulting in 12projects.
• Assuming your average project is $30,000 to $60,000, there’s your year.
If your projects are larger or you see three buyers a week, or more than half agree to pursue things with you, there’s your million-plus. This business is about top-line growth, which in turn relies on seeing true buyers in person and developing trusting relationships.
© Alan Weiss 2013